A look into one of our more recent contracts, Unit Engineers and Constructors completed a highly successful contract for a customer.
Esso Fawley IB2 & MEK 2019 T/A
· Personnel on site from 3Q 2018 to support scope preparation, building to a full Site Team for Execution, Close Out & QA Handover in Q3 & Q4 2019.
· Included Mechanical Support for a minor stage-outage in May 2019, c. 1100hrs.
· Facilitated the order to supply 4 x replacement fin-fan bundles.
· Peak Manning Level - 78, Total Man hours on Project c. 36,000.
· 100+ welds completed – zero repairs required.
IB2 Unit - 66 Work Packages Completed: (Now online – Zero Leaks Reported).
· Replacement of 5 x fin-fan bundles and overhaul of 3 other exchangers.
· 12 Piping Repairs
· 35 Valve replacements
MEK Unit – 45 Work Packages Completed: (Start-Up ongoing – Zero Leaks Reported)
· 9 Exchanger Inspections/Overhauls
· 21 Piping repairs
· 17 valve Replacements
· Repairs carried out to main furnace
With a clean safety record on this contract and over 1 million man hours without a reportable injury, this was a very successful job for Immingham based Unit Engineers and Constructors, with high performing KPIs resulting in total project value being in excess of £2 million.